Monday 5 September 2011

#2: Summer's End

Summer doesn't end until September 24th at 12:00 AM, but summer vacation ends tomorrow for me. That means I gotta be up two hours before I usually go to bed, so it's going to be a bit tough to get back into my school timezone.

-----
Monday, September 5th, 2011

Today is Labor Day, and I woke up at around 11:00 AM and went to play some Black Ops before the Double Experience Weekend was over. At around 12:20 PM, my friend Josh came over so we could play some StarCraft II on his Macbook. I didn't end up playing because the sensitivity for the mouse bugged me, so I watched him win a few matches instead.

After we got tired of that, we decided to play some Zombies on Black Ops, which was fun. He left at 6, so I went and cleaned my room (which still has around 50 items on the floor, and another 50 on my bed) where I have to sleep tonight.

Lobster was on sale this past weekend, so we went over to get some, and it was delicious. Sad for the lobsters, happy for us.



Then, I read a bit of my Driver's Manual, took a shower, listened to a podcast and added some detail to one of my Gundam models.

Overall, not that much of an eventful day, but it was still really fun, and a great end to summer vacation. Tomorrow is likely going to be more eventful, but a lot less fun.

Pe@ce,

- I

No comments:

Post a Comment